TO APPLY FOR OPEN POSITIONS, CLICK BELOW:
|Typical Work Week:||Varied|
- A Ted’s Montana Grill Server is a fundamental member of our Front-of-the-House team.
- A Server is responsible for welcoming our Guests and serving drinks and food in a courteous and timely manner.
- Follows the Sequence of Service to ensure a great Guest experience at each and every table.
- Servers will help create an atmosphere of hospitality, ensuring a remarkable experience for our Guests.
As a Server your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets all Guests within 1 minute with a warm smile, welcoming them to Ted’s.
- Suggestively sells Ted’s fresh, made from scratch food; describes menu items and daily Feature Items.
- Assists Guests in the ordering process by making recommendations.
- Up-sells non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- Delivers drinks, food, and dessert in a timely manner.
- Enters and processes all food and beverage orders in the Point-of-Sale system.
- Communicates with Guests during their entire meal to ensure they are enjoying their dining experience.
- Runs food to tables, delivering the food according to pivot point order without “auctioning” it off.
- Performs a “Quality Check” within one minute of food delivery to make sure the Guests have everything they need to enjoy the meal.
- Pre-busses tables to ensure cleanliness and Guest comfort while dining.
- Delivers the check and processes payment promptly.
- Wishes the Guest a warm farewell and invites them to return.
- Busses and resets tables within one minute of Guest’s departure.
- Informs Management immediately of any re-cooks.
- Stocks/restocks items according to specifications.
- Follows all cleanliness and sanitation procedures including frequent hand-washing.
- Notifies a Manager immediately if a Guest is injured or has a complaint.
- Completes all side-work as directed.
- Practices alcohol awareness and exercises good judgment when serving Guests alcohol to comply with applicable laws.
- Follows the check-out procedures and submits all monies owed to the restaurant at the end of the shift.
- Follows all Ted’s Montana Grill Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains professional, composed and calm demeanor at all times.
- Assists in an entire team effort.
- All other duties as assigned.
Professionalism and Style Expectations:
The following is expected of every Team Member and Manager at Ted’s Montana Grill:
- Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally and with care in a timely manner.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts themselves (acts & dresses) professionally at all times while setting the standard for all Team Members.
- Understands and communicates the TMG Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively and professionally.
- Works to resolve disagreements; is respectful of peers and co-workers.
Knowledge and Skills:
Special Skills or knowledge necessary for this position:
- Full-Service Restaurant Kitchen Experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizational skills-Ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor during periods of uncertainty or crisis.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job:
- Stands during entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, pours, carries, and pushes.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.